VACON® 100 FLOW is an AC drive that is dedicated to improving flow control and saving energy in industrial pump and fan applications.
Specifically designed features include Multipump solutions and application selection menus. They enhance pump performance and protect pipes and equipment to ensure reliable operation. Standard PID control uses a sensor to control pump speed instead of an external controller. This helps the drive to quickly react to fluctuations in demand for accurate process control and optimized energy savings.
Power range and supply voltages
- 3 x 208-240 V...0.55-90 kW
- 3 x 380-500 V...1.1-630 kW
- 3 x 525-690 V...5.5-800 kW
Features and benefits
- Fast and efficient system integration thanks to dedicated functionality for pump, fan and compressor applications
- Extended drive lifetime and minimized lifecycle costs due to electrolytic-free DC link capacitors
- Easy commissioning and start-up as a result of graphical keypad and wizard guides
- Efficient integration into automation systems thanks to built-in Ethernet and RS485 communication
Fans, pumps, compressors, chillers and distribution, desalination and water-treatment applications.
- VACON Live
- VACON Loader
- VACON Customizer
- VACON Save
- Danfoss ecoSmart
- Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)